RAGGING IN ANY FORM, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE CAMPUS IS BANNED
National Anti Ragging Help Line
24x7 Toll Free Number* (1800-180-5522)
ANY STUDENTS FOUND INDULGING IN RAGGING / HARASSING A FELLOW STUDENT WILL BE PUNISHED AS FOLLOWS
- Cancellation of admission
- Suspension from attending classes
- Withholding/withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits
- Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process
- Withholding results
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/expulsion from the hostel
- Rustication from the institution for period ranging from 1 to 4 semesters
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
- Collective punishment: when the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.